Sunday, May 22, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 22nd, 2016

Yesterday's Raptors win made for me a loser, dropping my playoff record to 40-31 (+590) and bringing my season record back into the red at 161-149-3 (-$90). The Western Conference Finals travel to Oklahoma City tonight and I'll be making my pick using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Oklahoma City Thunder
These teams split the first two games of the series in Golden State and The Thunder are 2½ point home underdogs. I think the Warriors will beat the Thunder 2 out of every 3 games if not more. I can see either team win but if I can pick a team that has won 73 games in the regular season and has won 4 of 5 this year against the Thunder and only give 2½ I'm inclined to take it so give me the Warriors laying the points.


No comments:

Post a Comment