Thursday, May 19, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 19th, 2016

My Warriors pick paid off to bring my playoff record to 39-30 (+600) and season record to 160-148-3 (-$80). The Eastern conference finals resume tonight and I will pick it using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers
The Cavaliers won the first game of the series by 30 and it doesn't appear the Raptors have any way they can win this series. The line has moved from 10 to 12 and while I'm sure at some point in this series the Cavaliers will relax or Lowry and DeRozan will catch fire for the Raptors I have to think the Cavaliers will win by double digits more often than not. I'll pick the Cavaliers and give the 12 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment