Monday, May 30, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 30th, 2016

The Thunders meltdown on Friday night meant a loss for me , dropping my playoff record to 41-37 (+30) and season record to 162-155-3 (-$650). The Western Conference Finals concludes tonight and my pick will be using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors
As great as Klay Thompson was in Game 6 for the Warriors I believe this was a Thunder choke job where they could not even get a shot off in the last three minutes of a winnable game. Tonight's game is in Oracle Arena and given the way game 6 ended I can't see any outcome other than a Warrior blowout. Give me the Warriors and I'll lay the 7 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment