Thursday, June 2, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions June 2nd, 2016 - Finals Game 1

The Warriors dramatic Game 7 win and cover lifted my playoff record to 42-37 (+130) and season record to 163-155-3 (-$550). The NBA Finals starts tonight and my picks will be using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors
The Cavaliers rolled through the Eastern Conference with only 3 losses but haven't faces any a team nearly as strong as the Warriors. The Cavaliers have the capability to win this series and any game as long as they are hitting from 3 point range but I expect the Warriors to start this series with the same desperation they showed at the end of the Thunder series so I will take the Warriors giving the 6 points and also take the over of 210.


No comments:

Post a Comment