Wednesday, June 8, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions June 8th, 2016 - Finals Game 3

The Warriors covered yet again, boosting my playoff record of 44-38 (+220) and season record to 165-156-3 (-$460). The NBA Finals shifts to Cleveland after another two days off and as usual my picks will be using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers
The Warriors role players should play worse on the road and the Cavaliers role players are expected to play better at home which should narrow the lopsided scores a bit. The problem is that Warriors sharpshooters Curry and Thompson haven't played at their best yet and if they do it won't matter how well the role players from either team play. The Cavaliers will probably win one of the two games in Cleveland but I don;t think they'll take both so I'll make the smart play and take the team that has won 87 games this season to win yet again. Give me the Cavaliers on the road laying the one point.


No comments:

Post a Comment