Thursday, June 16, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions June 16th, 2016 - Finals Game 6

The Cavaliers unsurprising road win Monday against the Draymond Green-less Warriors raised my playoff record to 46-39 (+$310) and season record to 167-157-3 (-$370). This clinches a winning playoff season for me if I don't do anything rash. My hope is that I will win my Game 6 pick and if there is a game 7 win that pick also to take my regular season record back into black. Tonight's pick will be using the betting lines from Betonline.ag for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Cleveland Cavaliers
The Warriors get Green back from suspension but have lost center Andrew Bogut for the rest of the series due to a knee injury. I think the NBA and ABC is salivating over the prospect of a Game 7 and the game will be officiated as such. That, and the 2 days off for LeBron James lead me to take the Cavaliers and give 2 points to an 88-16 Warriors team that won last years championship exactly one year ago today in Cleveland.


No comments:

Post a Comment