Sunday, June 5, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions June 5th, 2016 - Finals Game 2

The Warriors covered but the score was well under 210 points, leaving me with a split and my playoff record of 43-38 (+120) and season record of 164-156-3 (-$560). The NBA Finals continues tonight and my picks will be using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors
Warriors sharpshooters Curry and Thompson had trouble with the Cavaliers strategy of running them off the 3 point line and were bailed out by their reserves. Meanwhile Cavaliers' guard Kyrie Irving missed several make-able shots. I expect all three guards to play better and since 2 is greater than 1 and the Warriors won by 15 points Thursday I will take the Warriors to again cover, this time by 6½ points and stay away from the over/under.


No comments:

Post a Comment