Sunday, June 19, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions June 19th, 2016 - Finals Game 7

The Cavaliers blowout win Thursday raised my playoff record to 47-39 (+$410) and season record to 168-157-3 (-$270) heading into the final game of the season with the opportunity to get to the plus side for the regular season while still preserving a winning playoff record.As usual, my final pick of the season will be using the betting lines from Betonline.ag for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors
What has struck me so much about this series is how the Warriors have morphed from America's darlings to a bunch of groin punching whiners in the eyes of the media. I expect this game to be called much more in the Warriors favor and so despite the Cavaliers winning two games in a row and two days off for LeBron James I am picking the Warriors to put an exclamation point on their record breaking season with a relatively easy win and will give the 5 points betting $330 to win $300.


No comments:

Post a Comment