Monday, June 20, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions June 20th, 2016 - Season Recap

The Cavaliers win last night made gave me a final playoff record to 47-40 (+$80) with an effective record of 47-42 because of my losing triple bet of the Warriors to win Game 7 and the title. My season record ended up at 168-158-3 (-$600) with an effective record of 170-160 because of last night's triple bet and two winning double bets earlier in the season. Looking back at last night's game I don't regret taking the risk to end up on the plus score. The game could have gone either way and when the Warriors went up by 7 with the ball in the 3rd quarter I think they were one three pointer away from putting the Cavaliers into panic mode.

That's it from the NBA point spread predictions blog this year. Thanks for reading and extra thanks for those who donated. I'll be back next November with more predictions with real bets for the 2016-2017 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment