Monday, June 13, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions June 13th, 2016 - Finals Game 5

The Warriors' underdog win in Cleveland Friday night raised my playoff record to 45-39 (+$210) and season record to 166-157-3 (-$470). After 2 days off, the NBA Finals heads back to California and my pick will be using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines which (along with the other betting lines) have been missing from the Yahoo Sports page recently for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Golden State Warriors
How important is forward/center Draymond Green to the Warriors? We will find out tonight since Green has been suspended for tonight's game because of too many flagrant fouls in the playoffs. I am suspicious of the NBA office since 2 of Green's fouls were upgraded by the league office after the fact. making me think the NBA and their television partners are trying to create more drama and longer series. I think Green is very important to what the Warriors do defensively and while I still like Golden State at home I am thinking close game and will pick the Cavaliers plus the 5½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment