Tuesday, May 10, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 10th, 2016

I lost the bet I should have won when the Raptors fell apart in the last 30 seconds of overtime and won the bet I should have lost when the Warriors covered in overtime. The split left me a playoff record of 32-28 (+$120) and season record of 153-146-3 (-$560). Tonight marks the first game 5 of the second round and once again I'll pick using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs
The 3 games after the Game 1 Spurs blowout have all been close heading into the final minutes. I like this game to also be close so I will take the Thunder and the 7 points over the tired looking Spurs.


No comments:

Post a Comment