Friday, May 6, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 6th, 2016

Yesterday's failure by the Raptors to cover leave me with a playoff record of 28-24 (+$160) and a season record of 149-142-3 (-$520). Tonight the second round shifts to the sites of the lower seeded teams and once again my pick are made against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Atlanta Hawks
I don't expect the Cavaliers insanely hot shooting to continue in Atlanta but this series has sweep written all over it. I'll take the Cavaliers giving 3 points.


San Antonio Spurs at Oklahoma City Thunder
Despite the Thunder being in front of their rabid home crowd I expect the Spurs to benefit from the 4 day gap between games and will give the 2 points to the Thunder in what looks to be the pivotal game of the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment