Sunday, May 8, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 8th, 2016

An 0-2 Saturday leaves me with a playoff record of 30-26 (+$140) and season record of 151-144-3 (-$540). I'll be picking today's game 4's using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Atlanta Hawks
I haven't seen anything to make me pick against the Cavaliers. The Hawks played their best game of the series on Friday and still lost by double digits. Give me the Cavaliers laying 5 points.


San Antonio Spurs at Oklahoma City Thunder
Just as a 4 day gap between games benefited the Spurs on Friday the 2 day gap will be in the Thunders favor today, especially in wearing down Tony Parker. I'll pick the Thunder to even the series and will take the point as an extra benefit.


No comments:

Post a Comment