Saturday, May 21, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 21st, 2016

The Cavaliers covered as predicted on Thursday to raise my playoff record to 40-30 (+700) and season record into the black at 161-148-3 (+$20). The Eastern conference finals move to Toronto tonight and as usual I'll be picking against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors
The Cavaliers easily won both games in Cleveland but now the series moves to Toronto. I expect the Raptors to put up their stiffest resistance but after losing the first 2 games by 50 points I will have to see the Raptors cover a point spread befor I pick them to do so. I will take the Cavaliers and give the 5½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment