Tuesday, May 17, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 17th, 2016

The Thunder's stunning upset over the Warriors dropped my playoff record to 37-30 (+400) and season record to 158-148-3 (-$280). The eastern conference finals starts off tonight I'll make my pick using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers
The Cavaliers have had a week off and my be rusty against a Raptors team that has been playing every other night for the past 2 weeks. Nonetheless I feel the Cavaliers superior talent and depth should carry the day in a big fashion and I'll take the Cavs giving the 10 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment