Monday, May 16, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 16th, 2016

Instead of keeping the game close in the 4th quarter the Heat fell apart, dropping my playoff record to 37-29 (+$510) and season record to 158-147-3 (-$170). The conference finals kicks off tonight with a west coast game and as usual I'll make my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors
The Thunder seem to have found a new identity in the playoffs by out-muscling the Spurs on the inside with big men Steven Adams and Enes Kanter. I don't see this working against a Warriors team that should be able to force the Thunder out of their big line up with their 3-point attack. The Warriors have enough time to prepare for the Thunder and while I don't expect a blowout I am looking for a double-digit win. Give me the Warriors tonight laying the 7½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment