Monday, May 2, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 2nd, 2016

The Pacers backdoor cover gave me a 2-1 record for Sunday, bumping my playoff record to 25-21 (+$190) and my season record to 146-139-3 (-$490). The conference semi finals are in full swing and as usual I'll make my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Atlanta Hawks at Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland swept Atlanta this season with 2 blowout wins at home and swept them in the conference finals last year. Atlanta is marginally better than last year while I feel Cleveland is much better. Until proven otherwise I am taking the Cavaliers and in game one will give the 7½ points to the Hawks.


Oklahoma City Thunder at San Antonio Spurs
The Spurs won game 1 by 30 points and the line only moved from 6½ to 7½ points. I expect a much better performance from the Thunder but their defense was so bad that even if they played much better they could still lose by 15 points. I'll once again take the Spurs until proven otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment