Saturday, May 7, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 7th, 2016

The late covers by the Cavaliers and Spurs brought gave me a 2-0 Friday, bringing my playoff record to 30-24 (+$360) and season record to 151-142-3 (-$320). As usual I'll be picking tonight's games against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat
This series shifts to Miami where I predict the Raptors will struggle to get points and calls from the officials. Give me the Heat laying the 5½ points.


Golden State Warriors at Portland Trailblazers
This is the best chance for the Trailblazers to win a game but with 4 days between games I suspect the Warriors will have found ways to exploit their strengths even without Curry. I'll take the Warriors and give the smallish 3½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment