Saturday, May 28, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 28th, 2016

The Cavaliers handed me my 6th loss in 7 games to drop my playoff record to 41-36 (+140) and season record to 162-154-3 (-$540). The Western Conference Finals continue tonight and as usual I'll be picking against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Oklahoma City Thunder
The Warriors averted elimination on Thursday and now face a must-win game on the road. It is possible the Thunder may choke but I tend to think they will finish this series out in game 6 just like they did against the Spurs. I;ll take the Thunder and 2½ points to eliminate the defending champions.


No comments:

Post a Comment