Friday, May 13, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 13th, 2016

Yesterday's surprisingly easy win by the Thunder lifted my playoff record to 36-28 (+$520) and season record to 157-146-3 (-$140). Tonight the last conference semi-final series continues and as usual I'll make my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Miami Heat
This series has baffled me from the beginning. Both teams have suffered an incredible amount of injuries and neither team has been able to impose its will over the other. I expect the Heat to play in a desperate manner as they are the home team facing elimination so I'll take the Heat and lay the 4 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment