Thursday, May 12, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 12th, 2016

I was 2-0 yesterday thanks to the Raptors late cover and the Blazers holding the game close. My playoff record is 35-28 (+$420) and season record is 156-146-3 (-$260). There won't be more than one game per day from here on out and as usual I'll make my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

San Antonio Spurs at Oklahoma City Thunder
The Thunder have won 3 of the last 4 in the series and the last four games have been extremely close yet the Spurs are a point and a half favorite. The Spurs look super tired while the Thunder are finding a way to win their share of these close games so I will pick the Thunder at home and grab the 1½ points as a small insurance policy.


No comments:

Post a Comment