Friday, May 27, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions May 27th, 2016

The Thunder allowed a late cover last night, dropping my playoff record to 41-35 (+250) and season record to 162-153-3 (-$430). The Cavaliers have a chance to close out the Eastern Conference Finals in Toronto tonight. As usual my pick will be against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Toronto Raptors
The home teams are 9-1 in the conference finals this season. I will stop bucking that trend and pick the home Raptors getting 6 from the Cavaliers. From a basketball perspective the Raptors have played much better at home than on the road so I will be expecting an inspired effort and a close game.


No comments:

Post a Comment