Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Point Spread Predictions December 29h, 2015

My picks went 1-2 yesterday as the Hornets and Cavs failed to cover while the Warriors had no problems blowing out the Kings. The 1-2 result lowered my record to 26-26-2 with a net loss of -$260. I'll be picking two games from tonight's thin slate using computer assistance and the lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins.

Atlanta Hawks at Houston Rockets
The Hawks lost a physical battle to the Pacers last night and now head to Houston to face the rested Rockets. I like the struggling Rockets to give more than their usual lackluster effort and will give the 2 and a half points.


Detroit Pistons at New York Knicks
Both teams are rested and on losing streaks. I can't see the Knicks stopping the Reggie Jackson-Andre Drummond pick and roll so I'll pick the Pistons to take the game and give the point and a half.


No comments:

Post a Comment