Sunday, December 27, 2015

Point Spread Predictions December 27th, 2015

In yesterday's action I hit on the Hawks covering against the Knicks and missed when the Heat won in Orlando and the Cavaliers inexplicably failed to show up against the Lillard-less Blazers. My record now stands at 24-23-2 with losses of -$130. As usual my picks are made using computer assistance and the lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins.

New York Knicks at Boston Celtics
Both teams are on the end of back to back games. The Celtics had a nice win at Detroit while the Knicks were blown out by the surging Hawks in Atlanta. In this game I'll take the Celtics and lay the 7.5 points to continue the Knicks downward spiral.


Denver Nuggets at Oklahoma City Thunder
After losing to the Bulls on Christmas Day, the Thunder had yesterday off and will give 16 points to the Denver Nuggets at home tonight. The Nuggets lost to the Spurs in San Antonio by 15 last night. I expect more of the same so I'll give the 16 points and take the Thunder who won their last home game against the Nuggets by 24 points back in Novenmber.


No comments:

Post a Comment