Saturday, December 26, 2015

Point Spread Predictions December 26th, 2015

This is a new blog to continue the NBA point spread predictions I have been making on my Broken Pawn blog. To date my record is 23-21-2 with winnings of -$10. My picks are made using computer assistance and the lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins.

Miami Heat at Orlando Magic
I love to pick against road teams on the second half of back to bcak games. Miami had to go to overtime yesterday to defeat the Pelicans yesterday and take the sort trip to Orlando to take on the Magic. I like that the Magic have won 5 of 6 and had two days off so I'll go with the Magic and give the 3 and a half points.


Cleveland Cavaliers at Portland Trailblazers
The Cavaliers played a tight game against the Warriors yesterday but lost and now head to Portland to play the Trailblazers, who are returning home after a 0-5 road trip and have two days off. I will make an exception in this game and expect the Cavaliers to take out their frustrations in yesterday's loss on the hapless Blazers and will happily give the six points.


New York Knicks at Atlanta Hawks
The Hawks are favored by seven in this matchup. I'm assuming Knicks' star Carmelo Anthony will be playing or else the spread would be double digits. The Hawks are on a 5 game winning streak with four of the wins by 7 or more points while the Knicks are on a 2 game losing streak. I'll take the Hawks and give the seven against the Knicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment