Saturday, April 15, 2017

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 15th, 2017

I've never used my computer for the playoffs but I am consulting it for advice. I like two upsets this weekend. The Bulls have played well at the end of the season and I like them to stay close with the Celtics tomorrow afternoon. I won with the Pacers getting 9 against the Cavaliers in Cleveland despite going to double OT and see no reason to not take 8 and a half today. Both game could turn into blowouts now that all teams are in playoff mode but we'll see. I am also betting $10 to get $1 on the Cavaliers and Spurs winning their series' against the Pacers and Grizzlies. These are low risk low payout bets. Here are my picks as placed on bovada.lv.

Picks are published after the games start. If you want my predictions ahead of time a $10 donation will put you on my advance email list until the end of the playoffs.

2016-2017 Season:
113 wins
106 losses
6 pushes
$27.73 loss


No comments:

Post a Comment