Wednesday, April 12, 2017

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 12th, 2017

I never built an 'end of the season rest factor' into the computer and the result is TEN -(YES TEN) picks from tonight mismosh of teams resting their players for the playoffs and lottery teams trying to get that extra ping pong ball. The computer's oddball picks haven't been awful and most of these teams are getting a boat load of points so I am making the bets. I don't want to risk too much of my bankroll so I am making quarter bets on all but Pistons-Magic game which is the only one of the computer picks featuring 2 lottery teams. Here are the picks from my prediction program as placed on bovada.lv.

Picks are published after the games start except for today's end of the season special. If you want my predictions ahead of time a $10 donation will put you on my advance email list until the end of the playoffs.

Season To Date:
109 wins
101 losses
5 pushes
$21.23 loss


No comments:

Post a Comment