Saturday, April 2, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions April 2nd, 2016

After a disgusting 0-3 day yesterday with the Warriors and Pistons losing at home while the Heat failed to cover my losses have ballooned to $690 with a 111-109-3 record. Today's schedule is light with only five games and I'll be picking one of them using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Dallas Mavericks at Detroit Pistons
Both these teams are fighting for the last playoff spots in their conferences. The Pistons have been playing a good slowdown style lately and I will take them giving the 6 points in this battle of inconsistent teams.


Miami Heat at Portland Trailblazers
I love to pick against road teams on a back to back and this goes extra for east coast teams like the Heat on a west coast swing. I'll take the Trailblazers tonight and give the 5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment