Wednesday, January 27, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 27th, 2016

My losing streak continued when the Lakers covered against the Mavericks to drop my record to 54-51-2 and my losses to $110. Tonights schedule looks to have a lot of mismatches and I will be making my picks as usual against the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Philadelphia 76ers at Detroit Pistons
The 76ers won their 7th game of the season at home against the disintegrating Phoenix Suns last night and now find themselves at Detroit where the Pistons are back home after a 4 game road trip. The Pistons have a good blowout percentage against bad teams at home and I like them to overwhelm the 76ers and will give the 12 points.


Dallas Mavericks at Golden State Warriors
The Warriors are favored by 15½ points. 15½ points is an awful lot to give but it is only half the margin the Warriors beat the Spurs by on Monday. Throw in the fact that the Mavericks played last night and there may be a payback motive at play for the Warriors to avenge one of their few losses this year and the 15½ seems like a bargain so give me the Warriors.


No comments:

Post a Comment