Monday, December 4, 2017

NBA Point Spread Predictions December 4th, 2017

Having finally reached the .500 mark for the first time all year, the computer is picking the Knicks (who lost yesterday) as well as the Nuggets, Magic, and the Cavaliers (as a favorite) all on the road. I am once again tempted to bypass the Knicks bet but after seeing the computer successfully pick the Clippers to cover against the Wolves yesterday less than 24 hours after a hideous to the Mavericks I will bow to my silicon friend and place the bets. Here are today's picks as placed on bovada.lv.

Picks are published after the games start. If you want my predictions ahead of time a $10 donation will put you on my advance prediction email list for a month.

Season To Date:
31 wins
31 losses
4 pushes
$14.75 Loss


No comments:

Post a Comment